Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fotografando a blogueira Luisa em Nova York!- Look 1

I love shooting fashion bloggers. Even though shopping is one of my favorite things to do, I'm a disaster when it comes to choosing what to wear! So when I meet a fashion blogger I try to always learn something and get inspiration from them! It's a work in progress :) Anyway, when Luisa asked me to photograph her "outfit of the day" in New York I was super excited and checked her blog right away to get a better understanding of what she had in mind. The idea was to shoot three different looks wearing basically the same pieces: shorts and a shirt, changing the accessories only. Luisa is so sweet and pretty...can you believe she is only 13?? When we took a selfie at the restaurant after the photo session, it looked like we have the same age -.-  I hope someday I will appreciate looking way younger than I am now :) I had a great time getting to know Luisa and her mom and wanted to share with you all! Isn't she a model??! This is part one of out photo shoot and I will post the other one soon, meanwhile, feel free to check Luisa on instagram or her fashion blog HERE!

Eu confesso que adoro fotografar fashion bloggers, sempre aprendo algo e me inspiro! Quando a Luisa entrou em contato comigo para fazermos alguns looks do dia  pela cidade, fiquei super curiosa e fui  conferir o blog dela! A idéia era criar três looks usando a mesma base: um short e camiseta, bem estilo verão em Nova York!  
Apesar de pouca idade, Luisa é super determinada e entende bem quando o assunto é moda! Adorei conhecê-la - e de quebra veio com a mãe, a querida Fernanda, que é um amor de pessoa! 
Ah é!  Além de blogueira, a  Luisa faz ensaios editoriais no Brasil, bacana né? Vocês podem conferir mais no blog dela, o link é http://www.luisacarneiro.com.br !   
E para acompanhar meu trabalho de fotografia e ensaios fotográficos pela cidade de Nova York, basta visitar o meu site aqui: www.marthasachserphotography.com/blog
Até a próxima!













No comments:

Post a Comment